Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cheery Lynn Designs 'Celebrate' Challenge!!!

It's certainly time to "Celebrate" with this fun themed challenge #73
 happening at Cheery Lynn Designs!
I just made it in on time, to join all the other sweet entries for this month's challenge!

Today, I am sharing the long tag featuring lots of Cheery Lynn Designs dies!
I'll share the list down toward the end of my post!

I adore the new Prima papers, as well as this sweet Julie Nutting girlie stamp..oh my!!
It was quick to color her in with Copics and paper piece her dress...


Lots of extra embellies like the tiny rhinestones on the top of the tag, 
right underneath that big bow.
The canvas heart and "friend" brad lay perfectly 
on the gorgeous heart die! 
 A few little stick pins and my "celebrate" sentiment 
using Tim Holtz label letters.
Did you catch the cute little flower on top of her headband, 
along with her fancy rhinestone necklace?


machine stitching all around the tag, and around the circle 
that lies on the scallop die
 and bits of tiny lace adorn the bed of lovely flowers and beautiful vines!


She makes me feel like I want a brand new Spring dress to go with my new wedges!!
I'd love to give this huge tag to a special friend to celebrate her birthday!

Supplies:
Tim Holtz Label Letters
Rhinestones
Lace
Ribbon
Copics
Stick Pins
Mini Brads

That's about it for today!

Hugs & Smiles,

5 comments:

Liz said...

Adore n love it omg

Jodi said...

Your work always amazes me!!! love every little detail!!! Thank you for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

shulsart said...

Wow, what a cool tag. Lovely mix of dies and textures and that image is perfect. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Unknown said...

What an awesome tag! Love all of those layers -really fun! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congrats on your win. That is so pretty.